Happy New Year’s Eve, it is finally here! Most people have already started their countdown and I am excited to see lots of friends and family using my New Years Activities for kids printables I posted HERE. So this morning I was thinking that I wanted to have a couple little favors to give the kids when they arrived at my house! I looked around my house and found the materials to make these New Year’s Eve wands and noisemakers for kids. We are having three little girls under the age of two at my house tonight along with a 6month old boy so I was thinking that wands and shakeable noisemakers would be a perfect thing for them to play with and get in the spirit of New Year’s Eve!
First here is how I made the New Years Eve Party Wands.
- Download and print my Happy New Year WAND Free Printable onto cardstock then cut out
- Paint your dowel black, gold or silver. Or you can just leave it natural!
- Hot glue the dowel and ribbon to one of the stars
- Then hot glue the other side of the star on. DONE!
- Next I found some star and ball ornaments I got at the dollar store for christmas left over in my craft bin. I simply hot glued these onto the dowels.
Next I made these simple New Years Eve noisemakers out of water bottles, random things around my house and tinsel from the dollar store! Here is how I made them
Simple, easy and cute! Kids will love to carry these around and shake them! Have a happy new year everyone!