Who loves succulents?! Me me me! I’m obsessed and I have a few friends (Katie O.. I’m talking about you) that are totally addicted. So in the spirit of succulent love I created this Rustic Succulent Grapevine wreath using faux succulents from Michaels, burlap, wood “O” initial (for O’Kane) and a package of moss.
MATERIALS: Package of Moss, Wood Initial, Grapevine Wreath, Burlap, Faux succulents, Glue
1) Glue Moss onto the Initial, press firmly down til dry.
2) Trim the moss closely cut to the initial.
3) Wrap the corner section of the wreath in burlap. I hot glued the edges down once I was done wrapping
4) Push the succulents into the wreath and hot glue down to the burlap
5) I randomly hot glued moss around the succulents and really liked how it turned out!
6) Wrap the top of your wreath in burlap and create a hanging loop out of twine.
7) Hang your moss covered initial from the wreath and tie it down so it is secure.
What do you think? I love it, I hope you do too! Everyday that I come home I smile at my new wreath.
I was taking pictures of the wreath and look who is watching from the window 🙂 Her face says it all. Caption “Really mom?”
Thanks for stopping by my blog! Check out my New Etsy Print Shop as well.